Company Description: Miyar Adventures is a Woodinville, Washington based outdoor gear store and alpine guide company with a small staff and family-like work atmosphere. Miyar specializes in mountaineering and rock climbing gear. We strive to outfit people with high quality gear while also providing glacier mountaineering, rock climbing, ice climbing, backpacking, and snowshoeing trips as well as instructional courses in the Pacific Northwest. Miyar also operates overseas in South America, Africa, and Asia.
- Fulfill online orders. Regularly check for orders, pull product from sales floor, package, and ship.
- Communicate with shipping team to ensure all orders are fulfilled and special orders are placed as needed.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding orders and other miscellaneous comments/concerns via email and the telephone.
- Maintain the orders email inbox and provide prompt and high quality customer service
- Maintain shipping office organization. Organize shipping supplies, keep space clean and organized.
- Receive incoming products. Check shipped product against purchase orders, tag all product and move it to the sales floor.
- Supply ordering: Check sales floor and office for missing supplies, request an order and stock.
- Handle product warranties. Determine the appropriateness of a warranty case, return product to manufacturer, correspond with customer and ensure they receive appropriate compensation.
- Provide quality in-person customer service and gear advice as a sales associate.
$15-$17/hr depending on experience. Opportunity to join Miyar Adventures guided trips. Health benefits included as a full-time employee.
To be considered for this position:
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience with outdoor recreation and why you want to work in the outdoor industry to email@example.com