Combining DPS's classic Lotus shape with its lightweight Tour 1 construction, the powder-hungry Lotus 124 Tour 1 Ski boasts a wide waist and respectable weight to help keep your legs fresh on those big-vert powder days. A fat 124mm waist and massive 149mm shovel make the Lotus one of DPS's better skis for floating down the deeps, and the early rise tip assists with setting the skintrack in waist-high snow.
Despite being a fatty, this Lotus maintains a slim weight of just over three pounds per ski thanks to its lightweight Tour 1 cap construction. The Tour 1 construction consists of a nimble balsa wood core and carbon prepeg laminates to maintain the torsional rigidity and dampness you'd expect from a DPS ski. DPS also added narrow steel edges for durability, and the World Cup race base is one of the fastest and hardest in the business.
- A powder-specific ski with a lightweight backcountry construction
- Fat 124mm waist is ideal for the deepest powder days
- Early rise tip navigates soft snow on the uphill and downhill
- Tour1 lightweight cap construction with stiff carbon laminates
- Balsa core is nimble between tight trees and techy terrain
- Item #DPK000T