A stable, neutral, and extremely well cushioned Mountain Running® shoe: Our most cushioned running shoe that excels at long trail outings where extra protection is needed.
Built on the FriXion® X-Axis rubber outsole the Wildcat digs into any surface for excellent traction. The single density midsole provides excellent cushioning and is coupled with a plush LaSpEVA 2.4 mm lasting board. A great all around trail runner for people looking for great stability and cushion.
• Simple one-piece upper with a protective wear-resistant mesh trail cage
• Foot-wrap lacing harness provides a secure, stable fit
• Ideal terrain: Trail running in moderate to technical terrain - anything that requires a lot of cushion
- ITEM NUMBER: 536
- SIZES: 38 - 47.5 (half sizes)
- WEIGHT: 12.37 oz (328g)
- LAST: Tempo
- FIT: Medium/Wide
- UPPER: AirMesh / Trail Cage / TPU film / Transkinetic heel stabilizer / UreTech
- LINING: Honeycomb mesh (tongue and heel only)
- MIDSOLE: MEMIex / Nylon molded flex transfer shank / 2.4mm LaSpEVA
- SOLE: FriXion® AT with Impact Brake System™ and X-Axis™
- DROP: 12mm