The North Face MEN'S PARAMOUNT PEAK II CONVERTIBLE PANTS
DETAILS Our best-selling convertible pant is updated with larger pocket space and improved durability for prolonged use. Pant legs unzip at knees, morphing into shorts, creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination. DWR (durable water...
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
BLUESIGN® APPROVED FABRIC
Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
- Best-selling convertible pant now updated with larger pocket space and improved durability
- Relaxed fit
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pant converts to 10” short
- Low-profile buckled belt and elasticized waistband for comfort
- Two hand pockets
- Two Velcro® secure cargo pockets
- Two back pockets
- Zip leg opening
- Cell phone pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved material
- 70D 168 g/m² 100% nylon faille woven with DWR
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 390 g (13.76 oz)
- S 30”, R 32” L 34”