Mountain Hardwear BMG™ 105 OutDry Backpack
Designed for professional guides to comfortably haul heavy loads on long-trek peaks like Denali and Aconcagua. Flexible design and compression system ensures this pack can grow-or shrink-according to your needs. OutDry construction bonds a durable...
Designed for professional guides to comfortably haul heavy loads on long-trek peaks like Denali and Aconcagua. Flexible design and compression system ensures this pack can grow-or shrink-according to your needs. OutDry construction bonds a durable waterproof membrane to the main compartment so that your gear stays safe and dry in even the wettest conditions.
- OutDry membrane construction main compartment keeps your gear safe and dry
- Two-part / FitLock, multi-density padded waist belt, with gear loops, built to carry the heaviest loads in comfort
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying light loads
- Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allow for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- Large zippered front pocket allows storage of frequently needed items or tools and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
- Easy access crampon stash pocket
- Intuitive, easy to secure and adjust ice-ax / ice tool carry system with pass through sleeve to conceal picks
- Super-strong X-Ply Ripstop front panel offers extreme abrasion resistance and tear strength at an incredibly light weight
- Flexible design concept allows removing or adding pack components for optimal versatility
- Great load transfer through an aluminum perimeter stay that locks into hipbelt while allowing slight pivoting
- Additional removable horizontal stay in lower pack creates a more rigid frame for more efficient load transfer to carry heavy loads comfortably
- Dual-density shoulder straps carry in comfort
- Removable top pocket with zippered security pocket inside for valuables
- Reinforced grab handle ensures safe hauling when needed
- Deep wand or picket pockets with hook and loop closure
- Lower webbing accessory straps double as compression for lower pack
- Reinforced web haul loops on lower sides of backpanel for pulling sleds or pulks
- Fabric Accent: HardWear X-Ply Ripstop
- Fabric Body: 400D HD Nylon
- Fabric Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Apparel Fit: Equipment
- Pack Weight S/M: 4 lb. 11 oz. / 2.12 kg.
- Pack Weight M/L: 4 lb. 15 oz. / 2.23 kg.
- Pack Capacity S/M: 6400 cu. in. / 105 L
- Pack Capacity M/L: 7020 cu. in. / 115 L
- Pack Dim S/M: 37 in x 16 in x 15 in / 93 cm x 41 cm x 37 cm
- Pack Dim M/L: 39 in x 16 in x 15 in / 98 cm x 41 cm x 38 cm
- Pack Torso S/M: 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm
- Pack Torso M/L: 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm
- Pack Waist S/M: 28 in - 34 in / 71 cm - 86 cm
- Pack Waist M/L: 33 in - 39 in / 84 cm - 99 cm
Features & Specs
WEIGHT: 4 LB. 11 OZ. / 2.12 KG.
4 LB. 15 OZ. / 2.23 KG.
REVIEWERS RATED THIS PRODUCT: -TRUE TO SIZE
PACK CAPACITY: -6400 CU. IN. / 105 L
7020 CU. IN. / 115 L
GOOD FOR: -ALPINE CLIMBING
GOOD FOR: -BACKPACKING / HIKING