In the Alaska Range, the calendar says May, but the weather says winter. Equally at home during high-exertion alpine routes or freezing nights in a sleeping bag, the micro-grid fleece interior of Patagonia's Capilene Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in Patagonia's lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, the Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. Capilene Thermal Weight has 30%-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene permanent odor control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly and flatlock seams to minimize chafing.
- Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric's open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing