The North Face Women's Summit L6 Belay Parka Jacket
DETAILS The ultimate down parka for extreme cold is constructed with an innovative baffle technology that eliminates seams, increases durability and delivers targeted warmth through varying baffle sizes. BENEFITS INSULATED Insulation traps hot air for...
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Fits over a shell
- Innovative, offset, engineered woven-chamber construction eliminates cold spots and reduces stitching
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Belay-friendly, two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Low-profile, reverse-coil hand pocket zips with harness- and pack-friendly placement
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket holds alpine essentials
- Internal drop pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
- Internal comfort cuffs with thumb-loops seal in warmth
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 720 g (25.39 oz)
- CENTER BACK:
- 20D x 30D 120 g/m² 100% nylon with offset, engineered, woven chambers and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine Wash