The North Face Women's Ventrix Hoodie
DETAILS Tackle the challenges of rapid elevation gain and loss with this new, lightly insulated hoodie that features our state-of-the-art Ventrix™ ventilation for balanced warmth and breathability. Perforations in key areas are designed to expand...
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Women’s warm, water-resistant hoodie with Ventrix™ dynamic-venting insulation
- Ventrix™ is the next evolution of synthetic-insulation technology
- Designed for highly aerobic activity in variable weather conditions
- Slim Fit
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- Laser-perforated under the arms for dynamic venting that balances warmth and breathability
- Higher-denier fabric on forearms for added durability
- Pre-tensioned hood binding
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed chest and hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Laser-perforated center-back panel with contrast color underlay
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 420 g (14.81 oz)
- CENTER BACK:
- 30D X 20D 64 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 50D X 40D 106 g/m² 75% nylon, 15% polyester, 10% elastane ripstop with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- 30D X 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop