On our day-long alpine pursuits when we are racing against the sun and need to stay focused as we move quickly over, around, and through unpredictable terrain, we depend on Osprey's Tempest Pro 28 Backpack to keep our gear stable and secure. The flexible yet strong harness system follows our every move, so we scramble, traverse, and rappel unfettered.
||1709 in3 / 28 l
||21.65h x 11.42w x 8.66d in.
||1587 in3 / 26 l
||19.69h x 11.42w x 8.66d in.
- Main: Nanofly® 100D x 200D nylon UHMWPE, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
Our Nanofly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 100D nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Large stretch woven front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachments with bungee tie-off
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Stretch woven side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)