Durable, midweight jeans built for a more active lifestyle made with a moisture-wicking organic cotton/polyester fabric with comfort stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, midweight fabric blend stretches, wicks moisture and is dyed with an innovative process to minimize water, energy use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic five-pocket styling with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed-twill pocket bags, antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets; pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 553 g (19.5 oz
9.75-oz 71% organic cotton/29% T400® polyester mechanical stretch denim with COOLMAX® to wick moisture; dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn