Ultra-light crampon with FLEXLOCK binding, for snow approaches
Very light due to their aluminum construction, LEOPARD FL crampons are designed for snow approaches. The CORD-TEC flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The FLEX LOCK binding system is very well suited for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts.
- crampons made entirely of aluminum, optimized for snow travel
- very lightweight (only 360 grams per pair)
- CORD-TEC flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag (included)
- tool-free length adjustment
Binding system suitable for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts
NB: it is essential to test crampons with the footwear on which they will be used, to ensure compatibility.
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneema®
- Crampons come with protective carry bag