The right gear can make or break any expedition. That's why we've created the new PhD Outdoor Mountaineer socks, our most technical mountaineering socks ever. We put some serious sock science to work in these all-mountain socks, including revolutionary Indestructawool technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed fit. We placed high-density cushioning where you need it most, in the heel and toe, while using a flat knit on the leg to accommodate low-volume mountaineering boots. Mesh zones offer breathability, flex zones offer added comfort, and Merino helps keep feet warm, dry and comfortable.
Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
High-density cushion in heel and toe offers protection in high impact areas. Ideal for low-volume mountaineering boots.
1. Flex zone at ankle offers maximum flexibility
2. High-density cushion in heel and toe provide protection and comfort in high impact areas, while flat knit leg accommodates fit of low-volume mountaineering boots
3. 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating helps post-activity recovery
4. Virtually Seamless toe
5. 14" overall height
6. Sock Height: Over the Calf
7. Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 50% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 7% Elastane
8. Style: SW015046
1. Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
2. Do Not Bleach.
3. Tumble Dry Low.
4. Do Not Iron.
5. Do Not Dry Clean.