The North Face MEN'S HIMALAYAN PARKA
DETAILS Designed for athletes aiming to reach the top of the world, the insulated Himalayan Parka is our warmest jacket, period. It's perfect for remote expeditions. BENEFITS INSULATED Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat...
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
DURABLE WATER REPELLENT
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way center front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Coated with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish for added weather repellency
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Two enormous chest drop pockets with external or internal access
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- AVG WEIGHT:
- 1490 g (3 lbs 2 oz)
- CENTER BACK:
- body: 40D 74 g/m² (1.65 oz/yd²) GORE WINDSTOPPER® Active - 100% nylon ripstop
- lining: 50D 61 g/m² 100% polyester
- Down insulation: 800 fill goose down in main body and sleeves; 700 fill goose down in back panel and lower shoulders; all down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
FABRIC:Synthetic insulation: 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation in shoulder panel, stormflap, pocket flap and cuff