The North Face WOMEN’S CHILKAT 400 BOOTS
DETAILS A waterproof, bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are...
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof, cold-weather leather utility boot that's insulated for extreme warmth
- Upper: Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- Upper: 400 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco recycled insulation
- Upper: Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell
- Upper: Rustproof hardware
- Upper: Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Bottom: Northotic™ 2.0 dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Bottom: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Bottom: Durable TNF Winter Grip® outsole
- Bottom: IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction