The North Face WOMEN’S SURGE TRANSIT BACKPACK
DETAILS The ideal commuter backpack features a checkpoint-friendly, lay-flat laptop compartment, ample pockets and a 35-liter carrying capacity to hold all the gear you need to navigate your day. BENEFITS LAPTOP/TABLET SLEEVE This pack has...
This pack has either a padded pocket or sleeve to stow your laptop.
TSA-friendly compartment lays flat through security so you don't need to remove your laptop.
Injection-molded shoulder straps create flexible points to alleviate clavicle and pressure point strain and neck pain.
- Durable 35-liter capacity backpack designed for women
- Women-specific FlexVent™ suspension system features custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel
- Women-specific shoulder straps with flexible attachment points are contoured for a woman’s torso for a perfect fit
- Dedicated, lay-flat, fleece-lined laptop compartment allows for protected, checkpoint-friendly travel
- Secondary compartment for books and binders
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Compatible with 15" laptops
- Front compartment has internal organization and a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two water bottle pockets made with Teksever fabric discreetly hold their contents
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two external vertical zippered pockets
- Internal mesh zippered pocket
- Comfortable, padded top and face haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Lifetime warranty
- 1420g (3lb 2oz)
- 35L (2136in³)