The North Face WOMEN’S ULTRA EXTREME II GORE-TEX® BOOTS
DETAILS Get lightweight protection and complete coverage when you're facing extreme conditions on the trails with this waterproof, insulated winter hiking shoe that features a best-in-class construction with: a breathable Gore-Tex® membrane, warm Duratherm insulation...
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Waterproof, insulated winter hiker delivers lightweight protection
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated leather and ballistic nylon upper
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane with Duratherm® insulation
- TPU quarter weld
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology with full-foot Pebax® Snake Plate™
- Vibram® Icetrek™ outsole