At Miyar Adventures we’re committed to your satisfaction as a customer. If you have a return or exchange request please visit our returns & exchanges page to initiate the process. Thank you!
- Shipping is free for orders over $100, with some exclusions (below).
- There is a standard charge of $6.95 for orders under $100. Please note that some items have adjusted standard shipping costs due to their weight.
Bikes have standard shipping of $99
Backpacks have standard shipping of $19.99
Thule racks have standard shipping of $100 - $350
Kuat racks have standard shipping of $30 - $100
Solo Stoves have standard shipping of $40 - $250
Burley have standard shipping of $30 - $50
- All Paddle Boards, Splitboard and Paddle have shipping as per their weights
- If you need your order by a certain date, please select the appropriate shipping option at checkout
Shipping does NOT include insurance against theft or loss unless you select Shipping Protection at checkout. Shipping protection ONLY insures against loss during transit, not loss or theft after delivery confirmation.
- Select SIGNATURE REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY at checkout to protect against theft of high-value items or in non-secured delivery areas.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Exchanges and returns for store credit are free! Standard shipping applies to return items for a refund to the original method of payment.
New and unused items in original packaging with tags still attached may be returned within 365 days to receive a refund, exchange, or store credit. Exceptions apply to Garmin/Coros and rock climbing gear.
Used items may be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Return shipping fees apply for online orders. Exceptions apply to Garmin and rock climbing equipment.
Returns will be refunded to the original method of payment unless you request store credit.
- If you have a gift receipt and we cannot locate the original method of payment to refund the original purchaser, or if you returned product purchased on a canceled or expired credit or debit card, we can issue you a gift card for store credit. The gift card never expires.
- Please note that refunds to credit and debit cards can take up to 5 to 10 business days before you may see the transaction posted on your account. If you haven’t received a refund after this period of time, please check your bank or credit card account one more time. Then contact your credit card company or bank as applicable. If you have done this and still don’t see a refund, please contact us and we will be happy to research the transaction further.
Exceptions to Return & Exchanges:
- For your safety, rock equipment including but not limited to rock climbing hardware, harnesses, slings, and ropes cannot be returned at any time. Helmets and shoes may be returned unworn, with tags and in original packaging. Used or altered ski and avalanche equipment, Air Bags also may not be returned. This includes, but is not limited to custom alterations to boots or foot beds and cut ski poles. However, we may consider returning mounted ski equipment. Used beacons and airbags may not be returned.
Please note that Garmin/Coros Devices and Watches must be unopened and in their original packaging with tags attached. They may be returned new and unused within 30 days to receive a refund, exchange, or store credit Once taken out from the box or activated - devices/watches cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For any manufacturing defects with your Garmin/Coros Device, we can connect you with Garmin/Coros Customer Support to facilitate the warranty process and to help troubleshoot the issue.