The Kestrel 38 might be smaller than its bigger sibling, but it's just as capable. Perfect for quick overnights or big days out that don't call for quite as much room, the Kestrel is a workhorse built with rugged fabrics that withstand punishing days in the backcountry‚Äö√Ñ√¨and proudly wears the scars. Ideal for bushwhacking through dense woods or for outdoor professionals who need a pack they can depend on in any condition. The adjustable backpanel helps you dial in your perfect fit and AirScape ventilation makes hot days more bearable. More convenient features include dual ice tool attachment points, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry, an integrated and removable raincover for wet days, side and front mesh pockets for storing gear, and an external reservoir sleeve for easy access. Built with rugged nylon fabrics and meets Osprey's quality standards.
||2197 in3 / 36 l
||27.6h x 12.2w x 11.4d in.
||2319 in3 / 38 l
||29.5h x 12.2w x 11.4d in.
- Main: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
For those heading out for a big day, whether an overnight backpacking trip or drainage-digging trail mission, the Kestrel/Kyte series has everyone covered with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachments, and organization to keep everything where it belongs for easy access.
FIT TO FUNCTION
The AirScape backpanel offers adjustable torso lengths, while the spacermesh harness and hipbelt comfortably carry heavy loads, and a slim profile doesn't get in the way of the task at hand.
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover