Minimalist day hikers, trail runners and anyone who wants to be prepared with the essentials but without extra bulk will appreciate the Talon 6. With room for a pair of water bottles, a rain jacket and trailside snacks, this is your go-to for light-and-fast adventures. Built for speed as well as simplicity, this waistpack uses our body-hugging Biostretch waistbelt to keep loads stable. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating
||366 IN3 / 6 L
||8.27H X 9.84W X 5.91D IN.
- MAIN: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Lumbar pack with dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel zippered slash pocket with key clip
- Padded bottle sleeves with bungee retention straps (bottles not included)
- Horizontal StraightJacket compression straps
- Dual-zippered hipbelt pockets
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system to pull lumbar into body