The Dozer IT is BCA's most popular size avalanche shovel, made for the masses.
All of BCA's new Dozer shovels feature ovo-concave shafts and low-profile, "stompable" blades. The front third of the shovel blade offers a smooth surface for clean snowpit walls during snow stability tests. With BCA's flat "stomp edge" on the blade, you can penetrate just about anything by adding body weight. Auto-engaging spring pins at the blade/shaft connection make for faster, hands-free assembly/deployment. BCA shovels lie flat in your pack with no protruding ferrule or "neck," leaving more room for other backcountry gear. All BCA extendable shovels are designed to meet the UIAA standard for avalanche rescue shovels.
- SKU:- Blue : C2116001010,
- COLOR:- Blue ,
- GRIP :-Extendable T-grip
- WEIGHT :- 1.2 lb / 545 g
- BLADE DIMENSIONS :- 9" x 10.5" / 23 cm x 27 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT COMPRESSED LENGTH :- 15.25" / 38.7 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT EXTENDED LENGTH :- 23.25" / 59 cm
- ASSEMBLED SHOVEL COMPRESSED LENGTH :- 22.25" / 57 cm
- ASSEMBLED SHOVEL EXTENDED LENGTH :- 30" / 76 cm
- BLADE SHAFT MATERIAL :- 6061 T6 aluminum
- CERTIFICATION :- Designed to meet the UIAA standard for avalanche rescue shovels.
- WARRANTY :- 3 Year