X-All Mountain is the big mountain ax. It climbs steep ice without hesitation, and it has a shaft that allows you to use it playfully in varied terrain. Here you just have to load up on the challenges and drive on to get through.
The ax is very well balanced and the geometry is optimal for the combination of steep ice, snow, rocks and steep slopes. It handles everything in a playful way. The three-part handle can be adapted to your hand and the terrain you are to push.
X-All Mountain can be set up with a cross blade or hammer.
With this ax in hand, unfortunately, only you set the limits
- Light and technical ice ax for large mountains
- New multi-part head with the possibility of combining different blades, hammer and cross blade
- Three-part handles provide great flexibility and adaptability
- Spacious space for connection in the spike
- Can be set up with a hammer or cross blade
- Compatible with Mixte and Ice blades, and thus weights