Reach for the Talon 11 when the day's agenda calls for a mountain bike ride, day hike, summit scramble, or all of the above. This versatile panel-loading pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve, breathable, close-to-body AirScape® backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that moves with you. Mounting options for an ice axe, trekking poles, a bike helmet and blinky light make this pack ready for whatever adventures you can dream up. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon and a PFC-free DWR coating.
||671 in3 / 11 l
||20.47h x 10.63w x 8.27d in.
||549 in3 / 9 l
||18.9h x 10.63w x 8.27d in.
- Main: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Adjustable bungee front panel storage