The Osprey Talon 26 Backpack is a multi-sport pack for the outdoors. This pack is small but mighty, offering 26L of space you can fill with the right type of gear for your adventure. Whether you're hiking, bikepacking or other, it offers a comfortable carry with the Airscape backpanel. Body-hugging shoulder straps and hipbelt stay put and adjust as necessary, with a removable sternum strap to prevent unwanted sway. Pack up your first aid kit, snacks and rain shell, the adventure is ready to be had.
||1587 in3 / 26 l
||22.05h x 11.42w x 9.84d in.
||1465 in3 / 24 l
||21.26h x 11.42w x 9.84d in.
- Main: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets