Osprey's Talon 36 Backpack follows our every move throughout our peak-bagging summer. The ultralight, close-to-body fit doesn't slow us down on the trail, while the breathable backpanel helps us thermoregulate. We know this pack will be our adventure companion for years with the durable recycled material withstanding the burliest of feats.
||2197 in3 / 36 l
||26.38h x 12.2w x 10.63d in.
||2075 in3 / 34 l
||24.8h x 12.2w x 10.63d in.
- Main: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps