The mid-volume women's-specific Tempest 34 is adept at overnight trips and ultralight ascents. An injection-molded AirScape® backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt mean this pack moves with you on technical terrain. Featuring a top-loading main compartment, stretch mesh side pockets and a hydration reservoir sleeve, and a mounting option for trekking poles and an ice axe. Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
||2075 in3 / 34 l
||23.23h x 11.42w x 9.06d in.
||1953 in3 / 32 l
||21.26h x 11.42w x 9.06d in.
- Main: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
LIGHT AND FAST
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps