If you are looking for a lightweight sleeping pad, but you will not compromise on comfort, durability, insulation or ease of use, look no further. The Air Sprung Cell™ design delivers stability and support, while our lamination and weld quality set new standards for reliability. Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® insulation deliver performance that is tested according to the ASTM standard to give an R-Value of 3.1, perfect for late spring through early fall camping. The patented multi-function valve and pump integrated into the stuff sack mean effortless inflation and deflation.
Packed Size Comparison
- Late Spring to early Fall
- The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them.
- about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- 40/30D high-tensile nylon face fabric - the strongest face fabric available on an air mat
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the liquid extrusion TPU lamination to prevent delamination/mold issues caused by moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert
# AIR SPRUNG CELLS - 181
DIMENSIONS - 72 in x 21.5 in / 183 x 55 cm
PACKED SIZE - 5 x 9.5 in / 12.5 x 24 cm
STUFF/ PUMP SACK WEIGHT - 1.4 oz / 41 g
THICKNESS - 2 in / 5 cm
WEIGHT - 16.9 oz / 480 g