Designed to add functional performance to your backcountry camp kitchen, the Alpha™ Series of Cook Pots is a strong, lightweight and durable solution for solo to group use. Using a hard-anodized alloy the Alpha™ Pots provide a durable, abrasion resistant and easy to clean cooking surface. With clever features like the Pivot-Lock™ handle that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation, the silicone Lid Keep™ to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking, and the unique slotted strainer pattern in the lid, you'll be creating fresh, gourmet fare with ease for all your backcountry meals.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
Cleaning: the anodized surface would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers; therefore Alpha Cookware should not be washed in a dishwasher
Stove Use: Domestic stoves have a much higher output than backpacking stoves. If Alpha Cookware is used with a home stove, the flame setting should be kept low, and care should be taken to ensure that the pot does not boil dry
Use over an open fire: Alpha Cookware is not designed for use over an open fire. The release for the PivotLock handle is made of a polymer, and this can be damaged if flames come up the side of the pot or pan.
PACKED SIZE- 5.7 x 3.8 in / 144 x 96 mm
POT VOLUME -1.2 L / 40.6 oz
WEIGHT- 6.6 oz / 187g