Our most versatile, feature-laden packing system sack, the Blocker Compression Dry Sack saves space on paddling and trail adventures, while the waterproof valve rapidly vents trapped air to ease compression-all this with fully waterproof construction ensures essential contents are protected, condensed and organized.
FEATURES of the SealLine Blocker Compression Dry Sack Pack
- Lightweight 70D polyurethanecoated nylon materials are a tougher
- Resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials
- Durable and versatile
- Materials are great for all-around use with confident water defense
- Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams
- Packing system sacks feature flat-sided
- Rectangular shapes that nestle closely together
- Packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy
- Space-saving organization
- Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinylcoated materials
- Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams
- Continuous Compression system encircles
- Sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection
- Waterproof, air-purging valve helps the sack compress further once it's been sealed
- Roll-top closure features a wrinkle-free stiffening strip to ensure a secure seal when closing the dry sack
||Wrinkle-resistant, Compression, Waterproof, Roll Top
||(W x L x H) 3.5 x 6.4 x 11.8 in.
||(W x L x H) 4.3 x 8.2 x 14.1 in.
||(W x L x H) 5.5 x 10.4 x 18.8 in.
||Paddling, Backpacking, Camping
|Stuff / Compression Sack Closure:
||We only ship this brand to US Addresses.